No AI Generated Content
Mental Health Nursing: Effects of Screening and Early Diagnosis Assignments
Get Free Samples Written by our Top-Notch Subject Expert Writers known for providing the No.1 Assignment writing services in Australia
1.1 Background of the study
The overall study will reflect the effect of dual diagnosis on the life of a person. The dual diagnosis is defined as a mental health disease where a person suffers both from the problem of mental disorder and alcohol. The person suffering from the disease can be able to know from the symptoms itself. The symptoms of the dual diagnosis are the social withdrawal that is the person suffering from this disease will not present and will also withdraw themselves from the family and social gatherings all around. The disease will start irritating the person and will kill them inside. The appetite and b weight loss are the second major issue that is faced by the person and also getting angry and violent. The project will highlight the determination and causes of the dual diagnosis. The role of the harth care industry have alkso been examined to reduce the affect of te diease with the help of various technologies. The role of communities and government has played the major role overcoming from the diseases.
1.2 Aim and purpose
The risk of the dual diagnosis is many such as the substance or abuse because of which the person gets affected to the drugs for which he or she gets ill. The main ai, of the project is to highlight the ways of reducing the effect of the dual diagnosis by controlling the consumption of drugs and also by giving proper treatment to those who have already faced the problems.
1.3 Discussion of the study
Inventing new technologies for providing better treatment to the people who are already suffering from the dual diagnosis issues. The faster and convenient ways have been developed by the doctor and parole treatment is provided in the hospital to make a person better and also to reduce the consumption of drugs. The project will discuss the solution and the ways of overcoming the dual diagnosis with the help of adequate knowledge as well as a positive attitude. The project will also evaluate the cause of dual diagnosis that causes anxiety and can be able to reduce it with the help of self-meditation that helps in inclining with the disease.
2. Main body
2.1 Information about the dual diagnosis
The dual diagnosis is a kind of disease where the person suffers both from the mental disorder and alcohol. It refers to the intellectual disability that coexisted and also of the psychiatric disorder. For the purpose of providing proper care to the person who is suffering from such disease, adequate knowledge as well as a positive attitude is important as a whole. Also pepsin may not be sometimes able to cope up or overcome the problem of the diseases due to the lack of proper treatment as well as having a negative attitude (Kutlubay, Hackett and Stone, 2021). The process of examining knowledge and direction to the future research is the corrective step of reviewing the things and findings as well. Many various caregivers are included with the individuals with the help of Dual diagnosis that mainly allowed and focused on the groups of professionals that mostly includes the nurses and also the service workers.
2.2 Determination of dual diagnosis
An individual person is able to determine that they are passing through the dual diagnosis as they will face the problem of irritation and they will distance themselves from the family or friends themselves. A sudden change in the behaviour will also be analysed within these and will also face the problem of risk-taking behaviour which may include any kind of risk. The number of training patterns has reached a wide range by which the determination of the dual diagnosis is done easily. As per the view of Wang and Perng (2021), they will not be able to have control on anything bad and will lose the power of patience from themselves. With the help of one dimensional and neutral work the permanent motor is convolutional. The analysis done has the power of current signal and also torque. The classification of the disease is done from the dismissed with the wide ranges and also resulting in the complex situation.
2.3 Causes of dual diagnosis
The causes and the factors that mainly lead to the dual disorders are family history of mental illness. This is the main reason that is being highlighted here because various training patterns have reached a wide range by which the determination of the dual diagnosis is done easily. The main cause that leads to the problem of dual diagnosis is the post-traumatic stress that is the main symptom of the disease. From various researchers and studies, it has been found that most of the stress disorder occurs due to their abusive disorder and also because of the chances of increase in paranoia (Diener et al, 2021). The second reason that can cause the dual diagnosis is the anxiety that can be reduced with the help of self-meditation that helps in inclining with the disease. The problems of the diseases can be reduced and overcome to manage the situation.
2.4 Psychological traits of patient’s diagnosis
The dual diagnosis can affect the person in various different ways and much unusual behaviour can be experienced from the person. The traits and the characteristics of the durable traits in the person can cause an extreme level of changes in the behaviour of the person. The person may get irritated and also will distance themselves from everyone. A sudden change in the behaviour will also be analysed within these bands and will also face the problem of risk-taking behaviour which may include any kind of risk. The conscientiousness and the openness to experience can broad mind the outlook of the situation. As per the view of Tovarich, Centellegher and Lepri (2021), the growing interest and analysing the behaviour in the human being data has generated many more new technologies. The traits may be the spending behaviour overall and also temporal. The results of the psychological traits are yet the most challenging risk that is taken into account.
2.5 Role of healthcare industry and institutes
Healthcare has been very effective in reducing the effect of dual diagnosis on the patients. The treatments include the therapies that are provided to the patients from the hospital. Many medical professionals have been very effective in providing useful treatments to the patients and helping them to overcome the problems of dual diagnosis. This is necessary as it helps in reducing the health disorder and also to hinder the medical health for the process of treatment. As per the view of Nardini et al. (2021), these days the patients are on high treatment and at high risk too. This is the reason why they are provided with the best and suitable care that reduces the risk of the patients. This treatment takes time to complete the process and is also effective at the same time. Evidence based approaches are used that reduces the problem and also gives the patient hopes to recover from the severe diseases.
2.6 Role of communities and government
The communities have helped a lot and have also accepted the poison in the society who has already been suffering from the problem of dual diagnosis. This is only possible because there are various methods, medicines and treatment that have helped the people to overcome the dual diagnosis. This is the main reason why the communities have accepted the people suffering from this disease. The government has also played a vital role in helping the people to drag out of the disease. As prescribed by Nesse et al. (2021), the profile has considered the impatiens languages and development that have appeared in the receptive and expressive languages. The history of development is typically associated with the people who are suffering from the dual diagnosis. Further research has examined that the government has used various other recovery schemes that helped a peon to get rid of the diseases.
2.7 Impact of dual diagnosis on the heath
The various researchers have provided the information that there is a severe impact of dual diagnosis as the person who is suffering is mentally ill. The consumption of drugs makes the person completely and mentally sick, which is effective for their health. This causes the problem of anxiety, trauma also irritation. The presence of the dual diagnosis lowers the quality of life and also causes the problem of trauma and mental health. The cause of headache is also associated with the problem and the doctors and many medical cares is helping a lot to the people to overcome the people of diagnosis. The patients who have the hole in their minds and are also optimistic recover fast with the help of pepper treatment provided by the doctors. As per the view of Diener et al. (2021), the cluster headcase and the problem of anxiety is the biggest problem that has been faced by the people who are suffering from these diseases.
2.8 Treatments provided by the doctors
The doctors have been proved very effective in providing various kinds of care and treatments to the people suffering from dual diagnosis. The doctors are providing their treatments for three months that have been effective in providing treatments to the patients. The patients go through a lot of problems when theft is facing this. Various problems are faced by the people such as indulging in activities that are harmful for the people and their health.
2.9 Technological Influence
Dual diagnosis is a different disease that has caused various problems to the people who are facing this. There are various technologies that have been invented to reduce the cause of the diseases. The digital inventions are mostly to enable and to access the plans for the people to engage them with the process of treatment and to provide them better treatment. The treatment provided will help them to recover from the severe diseases that are faced by them. The combined effect of computer bases and the support provided by the therapists is much more effective to overcome the problems of dual diagnosis. As per the view of Wardle et al. (2021), the devices that are used the digital technology and also used to provide foster and supportive behaviour changes. The cause that is being caused by the technological influence is the abuse or addiction and also the mental illness that is being caused by this disease.
2.10 Scope of Improvements
The treatments provided have helped the patients to improve a lot from the dual diagnosis. The treatments that are provided have the outcome that measures the deliberations that improved the Dual Diagnosis in the patients. In recent times the treatments provided have improved which resulted in the scope of improvements. The implementation of the recovery has given the outcome in a more comprehensive way. The consumption of drugs and alcohol have already destroyed the mounds of the people which cause them to have mental health. The consumption of drugs makes the person completely and mentally sick, which is effective for their health. This causes the problem of anxiety, trauma also irritation. The presence of the dual diagnosis lowers the quality of life and also causes the problem of trauma and mental health. Hence the treatments provided by the doctors have been more effective to the patients and have helped them to fight with the disease to recover soon.
2.12 Technology invented to prevent the disease
The invention of various kinds of technology has been proved effective in preventing the diseases and also mitigating the risk that are caused by the diseases. There are various challenges that have been faced by the people that are facing the dual diagnosis. For the people many more advanced technologies have been invented to prevent the sears and to help them out to overcome this. This problem is generally caused by young people and various technologies have also been invented to prevent diseases. As per the view of Oudtshoorn (2021), the digital inventions are mostly to enable and to access the plans for the people to engage them with the process of treatment and to provide them better treatment. The treatment provided will help them to recover from the severe diseases that are faced by them. The invention of various technologies has been helpful in modifying the behaviour related to management.
2.13 Limitations of the dual diagnosis
These dual diagnoses have various limitations that have been faced by the purple. The model has the tendency for addictive disorders. The challenges that have been faced by the people are various treatments are required by the doctors for preventing such diseases. The specialisation in the treatment has been provided effectively to reduce the cause of the dual diagnosis. The limitation here is that the treatment is cost effective and also sometimes time consuming. It takes a whole three months and motor that period of duration to recover from this. As per opinion of Lunsk and Bradley (2021), the other limitation is the risk that is increasing for the maladaptive behaviours. The development of the maladaptive behaviour is a long process that is done after the treatment and needs a huge focus on reducing the effect of dual diagnosis. It distracts the mind from the work and keeps the person alone because of the mental illness that is caused by the consumption of drugs and alcohol.
The overall study is based on the dual diagnosis that deals with the people who are already facing this problem. The project will highlight the ways to overcome the problem of this disease. The project has also highlighted the issues that are faced by the people when they are passing through this phase. The number of training patterns has reached a wide range by which the determination of the dual diagnosis is done easily. Moreover, the project has also highlighted the role and industry of various healthcare industries that have provided help to deal with the disease. Apart from this, conscientiousness and the openness to experience can broad mind the outlook of the situation. The classification of the disease is done from the disease with the wide ranges and also resulting in the complex situation. The second reason that can cause the dual diagnosis is the anxiety that can be reduced with the help of self-meditation that helps in inclining with the disease. The consumption of drugs makes the person completely and mentally sick, which is effective for their health. This causes the problem of anxiety, trauma also irritation. This is only possible because there are various methods, medicines and treatment that have helped the people to overcome the dual diagnosis. The history of development is typically associated with the people who are suffering from the dual diagnosis. Apart from this the project has also highlighted that the presence of the dual diagnosis lowers the quality of life and also causes the problem of trauma and mental health.The patients who have the hole in their minds and are also optimistic recover fast with the help of pepper treatment provided by the doctors.
- Cipriani, G., Danti, S., Carlesi, C., & Di Fiorino, M. (2018). Aging with Down syndrome: the dual diagnosis: Alzheimer’s disease and Down syndrome. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias®, 33(4), 253-262. Retrived from: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1533317518761093
- de Waal, M. M., Christ, C., Dekker, J. J., Kikkert, M. J., Lommerse, N. M., van den Brink, W., &Goudriaan, A. E. (2018). Factors associated with victimization in dual diagnosis patients. Journal of substance abuse treatment, 84, 68-77. Retrived from: https://aiar.nl/documents/2021/10/12.-Proefschrift-Marleen-de-Waal-2019.pdf#page=44
- Diener, H. C., Marmura, M. J., Tepper, S. J., Cowan, R., Starling, A. J., Diamond, M. L., ... & Cady, R. (2021). Efficacy, tolerability, and safety of eptinezumab in patients with a dual diagnosis of chronic migraine and medication?overuse headache: subgroup analysis of PROMISE?2. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 61(1), 125-136. Retrived from: https://headachejournal.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdfdirect/10.1111/head.14036
- Diener, H. C., Marmura, M. J., Tepper, S. J., Cowan, R., Starling, A. J., Diamond, M. L., ... & Cady, R. (2021). Efficacy, tolerability, and safety of eptinezumab in patients with a dual diagnosis of chronic migraine and medication?overuse headache: subgroup analysis of PROMISE?2. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 61(1), 125-136. Retrieved from: https://headachejournal.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdfdirect/10.1111/head.14036
- Kutlubaev, M. A., Xu, Y., Hackett, M. L., & Stone, J. (2018). Dual diagnosis of epilepsy and psychogenic nonepileptic seizures: systematic review and meta-analysis of frequency, correlates, and outcomes. Epilepsy & Behavior, 89, 70-78. Retrived from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcV6vqfNSX7yi5WV0bN5Jw0dbxxzam3t/view
- Lunsky, Y., & Bradley, E. (2021). Dual diagnosis or dual confusion: Limitations when utilizing non-specialist clinical data. Journal of Developmental Disabilities, 13(1), 185-90. Retrieved from: https://oadd.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/rsig_lunskyBradley.pdf
- McLennan, J. D. (2018). Dual Diagnosis: A problematic construct when applied to persons with intellectual disabilities. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 63(9), 597-601. Retrived from: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0706743718772515
- Nardini, C., Osmani, V., Cormio, P. G., Frosini, A., Turrini, M., Lionis, C., ... &D’Errico, G. (2021). The evolution of personalized healthcare and the pivotal role of European regions in its implementation. Personalized Medicine, 18(3), 283-294. Retrived from: https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/pdf/10.2217/pme-2020-0115?download=true
- Nesse, L., Aamodt, G., Gonzalez, M. T., Rowe, M., &Raanaas, R. K. (2021). The role of occupational meaningfulness and citizenship as mediators between occupational status and recovery: a cross-sectional study among residents with co-occurring problems. Advances in Dual Diagnosis. Retrived from: https://nmbu.brage.unit.no/nmbu-xmlui/bitstream/handle/11250/2984285/The+role+of+occupitional+meaningfullness+and+citizenship.pdf?sequence=1
- Oudshoorn, N. (2020). Diagnosis at a distance: the invisible work of patients and healthcare professionals in cardiac telemonitoring technology. Sociology of health & illness, 30(2), 272-288. Retrieved from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1467-9566.2007.01032.x
- Skogens, L., von Greiff, N., &Topor, A. (2018). Initiating and maintaining a recovery process–experiences of persons with dual diagnosis. Advances in Dual Diagnosis. Retrived from:https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alain-Topor/publication/325211760_Initiating_and_maintaining_a_recovery_process_-_experiences_of_persons_with_dual_diagnosis/links/5cab7d1792851c64bd591a67/Initiating-and-maintaining-a-recovery-process-experiences-of-persons-with-dual-diagnosis.pdf
- Sorsa, M. A. (2019). Carriers of pain: Vulnerable meetings between staff and clients with a dual diagnosis. Nordic Journal of Nursing Research, 39(4), 209-217. Retrived from: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2057158519865719
- Tovanich, N., Centellegher, S., Seghouani, N. B., Gladstone, J., Matz, S., &Lepri, B. (2021). Inferring psychological traits from spending categories and dynamic consumption patterns. EPJ Data Science, 10(1), 24. Retrived from: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1140/epjds/s13688-021-00281-y.pdf
- Wang, C. S., Kao, I. H., &Perng, J. W. (2021). Fault diagnosis and fault frequency determination of permanent magnet synchronous motor based on deep learning. Sensors, 21(11), 3608. Retrived from: https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/21/11/3608/pdf?version=1621845327
- Wardle, J., Robb, K., Vernon, S., & Waller, J. (2021). Screening for prevention and early diagnosis of cancer. American psychologist, 70(2), 119. Retrieved from: https://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/1435439/1/waller_Am%2520Psych%2520REVISIONS%2520FINAL.pdf