No AI Generated Content
Introduction: Supervision and Debriefing
Get Free Samples Written by our Top-Notch Subject Expert Writers known for providing the Best Assignment Help Services in Australia
The issue of supervision and debriefing has provided the students many things of the workplace. The professional learning depends on the issue of supervision and debriefing conduction through the many recognized organizations. For the professional, learning these two aspects is very important to the workplace. Through this supervision and debriefing activities it is possible to know about the all work structure of the professional work. This professional practice gives skill to the students. Under this famous organization the supervision and debriefing act happen following many significant and useful methods. The process of supervision is organized in the workplace for the aim of promoting the students as a skilled professional worker. By learning these activities it is possible to establish himself as a successful worker in own field. All of the activities of the supervision in the workplace are given the various issues of the supervision such as supervision strategies, supervision portfolio etc. After the learning of the supervision the student gives the feedback to the organization under the debriefing process.
Discussion and analysis
The supervision is the essential things which are provided in the workplace stage. By getting this supervision skill many developments are noticed in the students' activities (Fung et al. 2021). I also get the facility through this skill. In the other work in the workplace I most prefer the supervision skill. The whole activities of the workplace organization get a successful manner through this supervision performance. All works of the workplace are controlled and maintained under the supervision skill. It promotes all activities maintaining a particular rule. During the time of my professionals training the supervision features and elements assist me more (Hamdu & Sopandi, 2018). The activities of the work were supervised by the teachers. They observed my learning activities and taught me all of the activities more efficiently. [Appendix 1: Good judgement for supervisors]
The debriefing is the main tool of students' feedback and debriefing is depicted in many angles. This debriefing method describes the process of learning activities. Under this debriefing method the work is classified in many useful sections. This section described the manner of the all learning method. This is also maintained and gives the well structure to the learning process. The debriefing predominantly portrayed a graph depending on the professionals practice. It is very influential to the learning system. In my professional practice I got many advantages by using this essential and useful method (Winchester & Rowe 2019). It always gave the concept of the work nature and beside this it also discussed the total activities of my learning topic. By using this process the complexity theme of the learning process I fulfill in an easy way.
Figure1: Professionals practice
For the purpose of gaining supervision activities I wanted to be admitted into a popular organization. Because I am a student of the technical field, I needed to take professional training from a famous institution. The training of professionals is provided through the workplace. This type of work pattern gives the confidence of the students. It will become a skill for the future of the students. So, for my future job opportunity it was very necessary to join a renowned institution. I searched many organizations in my previous days, so that I can get the information. After some days trying I was able to find a popular organization and this organization existed only a few kilometers from my house (Buchanan, 2020). One day I went to the organization and took admission in this organization. I saw many students there working in a very efficient manner. In my joining days I saw the whole workplace in the organization and I was very curious and excited to see this work environment. Before joining my professional practice I had very little knowledge about the professional workplace and training but after the admission of the organization I was able to know more about the activities. After completing the admission process I started my learning in the organization. Many teachers were available in the workplace area. They gave me more assistance with learning things. Various kinds of activities they teach me during the professional practice. But I predominantly liked two specific formats of the activities. These two activities are supervision and debriefing activities. In the time of supervision practice I was able to learn many things about the supervision area. Different kinds of strategies which are generated on the basis of supervision I learned with more concern. Beside this a leading ability I was able to gain on this time. The activities of supervision provide me with more efficiency. Beside this the issue of debriefing is also an important part of the workplace. In which I gave feedback to the organization which is better and which is not appropriate in this workplace (Farrington et al.2019). In the other perspective the debriefing helped me to gain the knowledge of the work features in the workplace. After the professionals practice I know my electric engineering study more and I gain more knowledge on this specific platform. The activities of the professionals practice attaching a new dimension in my life. This professional practice makes me more forward than the previous time. Actually the professionals practice is led to the aim of supplying the skill to the students who do not have much knowledge about the practice section of their topic. I got a chance to practice my learning on a practical basis. This is a very significant task in my life.
Figure 2: Learning cycle
During my learning time as a technical student I performed many types of activities in the workplace. From the various kinds of aspects of work I learn more effectively technique and process in professional practice. I am an electronic engineer and I practice all of the methods of the work with digital platforms of electric process (Savic et al. 2019). I have performed the work of promote the electrical systems method, products, components and also for the applications. I have taught different types of design which were completed in a systematic manner, this unique systematic manner taught me by the teachers. They taught me the issue of generating design for the purpose of using the electrical power to improve the products and systems. From this organization I also taught the detailed calculation technique to develop the manufacturing systems. On the other hand the construction method and installation of electric instruments in a standard manner they taught me in the professional learning period. In the organization the teachers provide a significant process every day. In these activities I design the electrical objects and later develop these following some particular process. Then after developing the object I tested them for the aim of measuring their appropriateness and maintaining them in a secure zone and in the same way I also maintained the manufacturing of electric tools. I learned the aspects of electric motors and the navigation process to power creation tools in the workplace (Hiller, 2019). In the class of the professionals, the regular activities were to justify the electrical component of the vehicles and provide the personal devices. During the professionals practice in the class I perform the computer operating systems such as software and hardware. I practice mathematics in class on a regular basis. I acquire knowledge in the field of engineering science and technology. I practice analytical thinking skills and gain vital skills on this specific issue. In the class I acquire the habit of giving more attention to the deep level of the learning.
Figure3: Learning cycle and learning styles
In the class activities I have learned about the professionals' practice by following some significance and suitable process. At first I practiced under the accommodation method. Under this accommodating method I performed the work of feel and do. In this process I feel the whole activities of practice and observe in which way is suitable for this work pattern. Then after the feeling process I am promoted to do the work with more concentration. Next important method is diverging. Under this process I feel the project work and watch it with more concentration. I observe all similar and dissimilar aspects of the work and provide the necessary steps for this step. Under the reflective observation step I observe the work in the category of reflective way. I also perform the activities of watching in this section. This category helped me more in the learning time of the class. Another important step of learning is assimilating. It is a very unique process and I use this process in the class in a more appropriate way. In this section I follow the process of watching and thinking. I watch the object of the practice attentively and then think about the characteristics of the elements. After this process I also think about the solution of the work pattern. By using this process I go to the solution area from the complexity zone of the work. After that I used the method abstract conceptualization. This process is very useful for the deep thinking of the activity. Through this pattern I was able to gather a concept for the case of gaining the skill and improvement in eclectic engineering work. In this area also the thinking process influences me to give more effort for these learning activities. Another vital aspect is the convergence, this aspect provides the details to follow the particular object observed in various angles. This pattern conducts the learning process beside the activities of thinking. I applied this specific process for the complementation of the work in a suitable manner. This process gave me extra advantages during the practice time in the class. Next step is active experimentation, this impacts more to the learning process of the practice. Various features of this section flourished the learning activities in the different stages. This work pattern influenced the activities to do the practice. This significant work process solved my critical engineering problem during this time. Thus in the previous time I completed my professional practice on the basis of supervision and debriefing. [Appendix 2: Structure of Debriefing]
The professionals' practice gives me more scope in the case of job searching. Because I have acquired much knowledge on the issue of supervision and debriefing skills. During the time of professional practice I gained more sufficient skill on these branches. The supervision and debriefing system is very essential for the electric engineering service. When I contact a renowned organization for the purpose of joining a job, I get an extra advantage for this reason. The popular company is attached to the renowned workplace organization.
Other hand, learning the skill of supervision and debriefing the workplace organization can give me a job placement chance at any renowned company.
In the professionals perspective the necessity of supervising and debriefing is very useful nowadays. So, I think it get me more facilities in the stage of my future service.
The research work is to provide all information about the topic supervision and debriefing. This research work is classified into some categories. The aim of the research work is to set up the topic with a broad description. The all point of the research work is to portray the view line of the supervision and debriefing in the student’s life. The necessary supervision and debriefing are depicted in the research work. This research work also provided the information of professional practice in the student’s life. The different features of supervision activities in the workplace are discussed in depth. In the research work a diagram also provided in which the whole activities of the professional practice is discussed. From the beginning to the end all the important sectors and steps are distributed in the research work. This research work begins through the introduction point and then the most important point is discussion and analysis and at last point is conclusion. The discussion and analysis point includes the activity point activities and learning point. Other hand, another most important point is the process of learning activities. All over the point is quietly able to fulfill the topic through the research work.
- Fung, J. T. C., Zhang, W., Yeung, M. N., Pang, M. T. H., Lam, V. S. F., Chan, B. K. Y., & Wong, J. Y. H. (2021). Evaluation of students' perceived clinical competence and learning needs following an online virtual simulation education programme with debriefing during the COVID?19 pandemic. Nursing Open, 8(6), 3045-3054. [Retrieved from: http://ijlter.net/index.php/ijlter/article/download/668/673] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Hamdu, G., & Sopandi, W. (2018). Debriefing Program for Prospective Elementary School Teachers in Developing Learning Aids. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, 17(6), 112-126. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Winchester-Seeto, T., & Rowe, A. D. (2019). Who Is Holding the Mirror? Debriefing and Reflection in Work-Integrated Learning. International Journal of Work-Integrated Learning, 20(4), 335-349. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Buchanan, R. (2020). An Ecological Framework for Supervision in Teacher Education. Journal of Educational Supervision, 3(1), 76-94. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com/scholar] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Farrington, R., Collins, L., Fisher, P., Danquah, A., & Sergeant, J. (2019). Clinical Debrief: learning and well?being together. The clinical teacher, 16(4), 329-334. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Savic, M., Ogeil, R. P., Sechtig, M. J., Lee-Tobin, P., Ferguson, N., & Lubman, D. I. (2019). How do nurses cope with shift work? A qualitative analysis of open-ended responses from a survey of nurses. International journal of environmental research and public health, 16(20), 3821. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Hiller, J. (2019). Supervision in the field. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Rodgers, S., & Hassan, S. (2021). Therapeutic Crisis Intervention in Schools (TCI-S): An international exploration of a therapeutic framework to reduce critical incidents and improve teacher and student emotional competence in schools. Journal of Psychologists and Counsellors in Schools, 31(2), 238-245. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Lai, M., & Costello, S. (2021). Professional interpreters and vicarious trauma: An Australian perspective. Qualitative Health Research, 31(1), 70-85. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com/scholar.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Velardo, S., & Elliott, S. (2021). The emotional wellbeing of doctoral students conducting qualitative research with vulnerable populations. The Qualitative Report, 26(5), 1522-1545. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com/scholar.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Wachs, P., Righi, A. W., & Saurin, T. A. (2018, August). The functional resonance analysis method as a debriefing tool in scenario-based-training. In Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (pp. 132-138). Springer, Cham. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com/scholar.] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
- Patel, S. (2019). Supervising preservice teacher critical consciousness. California State University, East Bay. [Retrieved from: https://scholar.google.com] [Retrieved on: 24.11.2022]
Appendix 1: Good judgement for supervisors
Appendix 2: Structure of Debriefing