No AI Generated Content
Introduction - Project Management
Get free samples written by our Top-Notch subject experts for taking online assignment help" services
This study is to ensure that there is no hint of inequality in the village areas. There should be proper facilitation of education so that people have an understanding of the importance of education in their lives. It is very important for the people residing in village areas to be educated in order to eradicate the various issues they encounter along with the challenges they face. Education is the only way to get rid of poverty and other social norms such as child marriage, increase in the mortality rate in the village areas and so on. This study will focus on all the areas that are important to cover.
The aim of this research project is to evaluate the significance of education in the village areas to eradicate a lot of social norms, such as child marriage, poverty for the betterment of the society.
Based on the above aim, the objectives of the research study have been formulated. These are:
- To evaluate the significance of education in villages
- To assess the ways in which education helps in eradicating the social norms
- To identify ways in which education could be provided to the individuals of the village areas
H/0: Education plays a huge role in eradicating the social norms followed by the people in the village areas
H/1: Education does not play a huge role in eradicating the social norms followed by the people in the village areas
The scope of this study is that it will be able to provide free education to the rural areas and help them understand the importance of education in their area. This will help them upgrade their lives and way of living and they will be able to take necessary steps in order to mitigate the issues they encounter in the village areas (Boyd, 2021).
Opportunities and challenges
The research study will gain a lot of advantage in evaluating the importance of education within the villagers. This will help the villagers get an access to the educational facility which will help them have a proper idea of the norms they follow and ways in which it can be addressed.
The challenges faced by the project would be that convincing the villagers would be difficult. It will also be difficult to change their way of thinking towards these necessary facts (Asada et al., 2020).
Critical Assumptions and Constraints
The assumptions of this research project are as follows:
- Quality and access to education will be provided to the children in the village areas
- Proper quality study materials and teachers will be appointed in the village schools
- Development of government school will be facilitated which will provide proper education to the ones who are willing to study
The constraints of the given project study are:
Resource constraints: The project may encounter lack of resources that are available for the project. The available resources should be used in an optimised manner in order to receive a successful finding (Song et al., 2021).
Time constraints: The study might be encountering a time constraint and may not be able to analyse all the alternatives available for it. Time is one of the major factors that enable the enhancement of this study. In order to carry out the study, time is required to be able to analyse all the factors that are necessary to be kept under consideration.
Financial constraints: The study might encounter budget crisis as it will be requiring a huge budget for the development of the government schools and facilitation of education in the villages
Preliminary project requirements
The project requires a good introduction as to why facilitation of education is important to eradicate the social norms followed in the villages and help in enhancing their activities within proper knowledge. It shares the background of the study as well so that the researcher and the population have a brief idea regarding the conduction of the project and its importance. The findings of the project will help the researcher get hold of the ways in which education can be facilitated in the village areas.
Mass media promotions
Other expenses (food and stay)
Potential high-level risks
There are many risks that can cause an impact on the conduction and delivery of the project study. These are as follows:
- Governance risk: There might be barriers from government rules and regulations that might impact the conduction of the research study. This might cause delay in the conduction and delivery of the project, thus impacting the findings of the study.
- Strategic risks: The strategies of conducting the educational project within the village areas might fail which might impact the conduction of the study and its findings.
- Operational risk: This poor implementation of the strategies and the problems in the process such as production and distribution can impact the smooth functioning of the study (Kuhlicke et al., 2020).
- Legal risk: There might be many regulatory and legal obligation faced by the project study before carrying out with the various activities including litigation and contract risk
- External hazard: The project might encounter natural external hazards such as storms, floods, earthquakes, and several other factors that might stop or delay the conduction of the project. It might impact the findings of the project study on a large scale as well.
The study of the research project has maintained all the ethical considerations as well as based on the reliability and validity of the study. It has focused on collecting and formulating various research questions that will enhance the suitability of the project along with a reliable way of data collection through survey and analysing those data in order to come to a conclusion. Transparency of the research findings have been maintained so that the audiences and the participants have a clear idea of the reason for the conduction of the project study. All these factors have been ensured before carrying out the study of the project and none of them have been compromised (Taleizadeh, 2021).
Analysis of Project Options
Analysis of the project options have helped in having a brief idea about the various essential factors that are necessary for the conduction of the project study. These are the:
Cost: The budget required for the conduction of the study has been analysed and given a rough idea about the necessary activities that will be carried out during this study.
Benefits: The benefits and the scope of the study have been identified with the help of the project analysis which have enabled the participants to realise the importance of conducting the research study.
Resources: Having a proper idea about the resources available for the study is an essential factor which enhances the operational aspects of the project. It also helps the researcher to prepare himself for the risks that the project study might encounter.
Timescale: Timescale helps the researcher in evaluating the time taken in order to carry out the various activities involved in the study. This gives the researcher a vague idea about the successful completion of the project (Spurrier and Topi, 2020).
Risks: With the help of the project analysis, the various risks encountered by the project are identified and analysed which helps the researcher prepare for even the worst outcomes
In order to facilitate better educational information, the best way to promote the services is through mass media such as radio and television. The people can volunteer in order to analyse which families are interested in allowing their child to receive education and will allow them to get enrolled. There should be proper development in the infrastructure of the schools and the educational institutions. For the families to understand the importance of education, the parents should also have the access to the educational benefits as well which will help them support their children to study and encourage them to pursue their career. The curriculum of rural education can be upgraded and it can include things such as farming and cultivation as a part of their study program. In order to attract more students, there should be an introduction of the projectors and television which can help show some educational content for the people to learn. In order to appreciate the students, there should be an inclusion of the rewards and scholarships of the students so that they feel motivated to study further and work hard to achieve good learning and good grades. In order to motivate the teachers, it is important for them to realise that they are taking part in developing the economy and are a very crucial part of the program.
- Asada, Y., Mitric, S. and Chriqui, J.F., (2020). Addressing equity in rural schools: Opportunities and challenges for school meal standards implementation. Journal of School Health, 90(10), pp.779-786.
- Boyd, S.L., (2021). Introduction and Scope of the Project. In Language Contact, Colonial Administration, and the Construction of Identity in Ancient Israel (pp. 1-47). Brill.
- Kuhlicke, C., Seebauer, S., Hudson, P., Begg, C., Bubeck, P., Dittmer, C., Grothmann, T., Heidenreich, A., Kreibich, H., Lorenz, D.F. and Masson, T., (2020). The behavioral turn in flood risk management, its assumptions and potential implications. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Water, 7(3), p.e1418.
- Song, J., Martens, A. and Vanhoucke, M., (2021). Using schedule risk analysis with resource constraints for project control. European Journal of Operational Research, 288(3), pp.736-752.
- Spurrier, G. and Topi, H., (2020). SELECTING BETWEEN AGILE, PLAN-DRIVEN, AND HYBRID SYSTEMS PROJECT OPTIONS.
- Taleizadeh, A.A., (2021). Quality Considerations. Springer Books, pp.497-548.