No AI Generated Content
Introduction: Obesity Among Children and Adolescents in Australia
Get Free Samples Written by our Top-Notch Subject Expert Writers known for providing the Best Assignment Help Services in Australia
A public health issue is an important medical problem that significantly affects a specific portion of the population. For example, issues such as chronic ailments, infectious and spreadable diseases such as HIV, and mental health issues. The assignment sheds light on the identification of the workplace issues underlying the region of Australia. Moreover, the process of carrying out a health scope paper as a targeted objective of the health care mission is an imperative process. The most common spread diseases and ailments in Australia are responsible for figuring public health issues are the 10 chronic diseases and ailments. The impact of the issues is identified to be the potential reason for around responsible for a high percent of premature deaths occurring in the economy. Along with that larger mass appeal, contributing to the total burden of diseases in the economy is identified. Additionally, it has created a severe implication on the professional upfront of the population's deteriorating failures and losses.
Impact of the public health issues
The impact of public health issues is responsible for dragging the entire economy toward its downfall. Based on the research work of Tan et al. (2019), the progress and development of public health systems will help in detecting the health care management taking prevention against various diseases with the help of continuous innovation and research. The failure to detect public health issues can be a major determinant factor affecting the large mass of people and promoting good health of them. In addition to that, the later the health care issues are identified the more complex it becomes to solve them and protect the safety of the community in which they grow, stay and learn respectively.
In the context of the “Public health issue” health care ensures the proper safety of an individual and allows them to detect infectious diseases as well as prevent them from spreading. However, Australia belongs to the few categories of economy spending well amount of money on health care services. There are a few challenging diseases and problems making it quite challenging to overcome and ensure safety for the large mass population. The research, designs, surveys, and implementation of campaigns and advising policymakers are conducted for identifying the probable root cause of the issues (McCloskey et al. 2020). In addition to that, these are utilized as intervention programs that are important to eliminate health disparities with the help of health equity and accessibility.
Based on the views of Frontiersin.org (2022), unless their potential barriers are resolved the committee believes that is not possible to create a sustainable feature that can aid in public health progress. The only thin line difference between health care and public health care involves the aspect of the entire population under the consideration instead of just focusing on the health care improvement and betterment of an individual. Along with that, the challenges might be absolutely dangerous in the future. Moreover, accomplishments of public health issues and providing potential solutions are a source of pride for the economy.
The problems such as fatigue, cognitive limitations, or physical restrictions can potentially harm the productivity level of the employees. Along with that makes it is quite difficult to manage the professional upfront successfully. In addition to that, the involvement of mental and physical health is required to create excellence in the workplace. Thus, any hindrance or boundaries observed in the physical well-being can have a severe and disastrous impact on the employability of personnel.
Preparation of the Health scope paper
The scoping papers are meant to identify the systemic healthcare issues and their development to solve those problems. As per the reference of Gruber et al. (2021), the relevance of the health scope paper is to translate and pinpoint the community-based health promotion interventions regarded for specific diseases. Apart from that, the proper measures that are taken with the help of the scoping papers help in preventing deaths and disabilities with the help of proper acknowledgment and technologies (Health.gov.au, 2022). The focus of the health scope paper is to highlight the important points of the root causes that are responsible for the spread of chronic disease in Australia.
The scope consists of all the relevant healthcare aspects and healthcare delivery that are important and viewed with a systematic approach. Apart from that, there are majorly five main reasons for the growth in chronic issues such as “high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, physical inactivity, and obesity”. Moreover, after the adjustments of the factors like age, sex, and category the relevant factors such as people diagnosed with chronic disease are likely to contribute less in the workforce labor (Oleribe et al. 2019). These categories of people are more likely to be unemployed rather than half or full employment owing to insufficiencies in healthcare-related factors and prospects.
The focus on the lifestyle maintenance of the individual can be treated a step ahead for mitigating the chronic issue. The reduction in the consumption of the alcoholic drinks and beverages and replacing it with healthy and nutritional fruit diets can be helpful. Along with that the management of issues along with collective efforts of the managers and leaders in the organization that are continuously tracking the productivity impact owing to the variations in the lifestyle of the people (Coroiu et al. 2020). There are a few manufacturing company that terribly create issues to the lifestyle and health prospects of people due to long time exposure to smoke and use can be taken into consideration as well as creates a few remedies for it.
Relevance of health scope intervention factors
The implementation of many relevant healthcare intervention factors can bring change to the dynamic and challenging issue of chronic diseases and their impact on workplace health. Based on the views of Pollock et al. (2020), taking initiative in healthcare communication programs and health-related safety factors is important for healthcare interventions. The proper care of adapting to a healthy lifestyle, which includes proper diet, sleep, exercise, medications, and taking initiatives for indulging in health care facilities can be imperative and important as well. Consulting health care professionals and providing “Population-based health screening” that can be helpful in mitigating chronic diseases with the use of the screaming programs and conventions can be of great use (Bellizzi et al. 2021). With the introduction of the programs, there will be earlier detection of the chronic disease within babies, which can be resolved at an earlier stage and prevent them to be part of the unproductively and less employment situation.
As well as, effectiveness in taking specific precaution against the chronic disabilities and their impact on the public is important to evaluate. The identification of the disease with extensive research and campaigns where the mortality rate is high can be done. In addition to that, the productivity level of the economy is regarded to be relatively poor and has low innovation and technological inventions (McCloskey et al. 2020). These signs can be directly related to the influence of the chronic disparities causing a low rate of productiveness and innovations in the skill set of the employees. The earlier detection can bring effectiveness to the quality lifestyle of the employees. Adequate health-improving factors in workplace management can tackle the various diseases potentially with the help of automatic tools and machines. In addition to that, the AI interface tools and equipment can helpful in the diagnosis of genetic problems like “diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and cystic fibrosis”.
Identification of the various factors creating hindrances in the public health care interventions
There are imperative intervention methods that are absolutely magical and help in turning around the identification of issues into preparing solutions. Based on the research work of Pollock et al. (2021), the hindrance in the procurement of the intervention programs can be a potential issue that tends to slower down the effectiveness of intervention programs. Apart from that can create a full stop to its further progress also.
Political- Certain laws and complex policies issue related to the economy and its convention can bring a hindrance in the intervention program (Health.gov.au, 2022). Changes in the community welfare programs or health care units in Australia can be potentially harmful to the economy.
Social- Low rate of employment opportunities, financial exclusion, literacy rate, malnutrition, poverty, and many more add fuel to the social inefficiencies and issues. Thus, the intervention tools are meant completely for the sake of improving the health care conditions of the people and community and providing them with bais helps in beforehand to tackle the issues properly.
Cultural - The problem of sexual orientation gender disparity and ethnicity can be the most common cultural aspect treated to be a hindrance. It is the clash between the educational level and its impact on the adaptation process of certain tools and techniques. The exchange of opinions and information during the health care programs through screening or face-to-face can be mutually accepted or might be subjective to refusal by a particular group of people.
Stakeholders- The stakeholders of the intervention program required for the identification of the impact of chronic disease are the people, patients, employees, small children as well as the entire population. Thus, these require effective collaboration from both end for the success of the venture and its fruitful results as a treatment.
Government- The changes in governmental control over the years can bring forth hindrances as well as complexity during the intervention program creating a big problem. Moreover, the rules and requirements that are required for the fulfillment of the intervention program adoption are also needed to be tackled (Wu, Chang & Yu, 2020). In case of slight unmatched, there can be chances of failure in the adoption of the intervention programs effectively.
Advocacy- The advocacy issue can be defined as the problem faced during the accessibility of health care programs during the learning period. The lack of basic health equity for the different age genders is tracked as an advocacy problem and issue.
Capacity - Basically, the “National health systems” need to the assessment of the resources and capacity a further step ahead in managing the rapidly increasing chronic ailments. Moreover, there is an allocation of minor expenses such as “social protection systems”, “collective measures”, and “allocation of wealth resources” that cab probably manages the health care ailments and issues. Thus these in capabilities and challenges can possibly bring hindrances and limitations in lowering the burden of public health issues collectively.
The entire conclusion can be drawn based on the public health care issue that is found in Australia. The creation of the public health scope for the purpose of summarizing the relevant public issues and their rectification within the proper time has been discussed. The assignment has mainly emphasized the protection of the public health issue along with the documentation in projection. Apart from that, the invention of public health programs can be useful for the economy in developing medication and remedies that are imperative for solving the problem speeded and affecting a lot of people.
As the role of “Public Health Officer” on behalf of the public health organization, it is important to deliver a few recommendations that can be taken into consideration. As per the identification of the workplace performance indicator, it can be recommended that the state needs to tackle a few of the key areas that are prominently affecting the public health care issue. The challenges that can be mitigated with the help of intervention tools and techniques are responsible for delivering maxim benefits in the attention of the health care management of the public.
The use of health teaching is important to evaluate and aiding to the prolonged life cycle of people. The ideologies that are adopted by the managers and leaders of the reputed organization to promote the healthy lifestyle of the employees also matter a lot. The creation of medical facilities that can be highly effective to tackle contagious diseases is also an imperative part of public healthcare issue management. In addition to the campaigns created for the identification of the people suffering from alcohol abuse tackling poor nutritional diet and providing them extra aid can be of great and advantageous benefit. The measures and facilities introduced by the managers in order to infuse better lifestyle facilities to its employees can be targeted as well.
- Bellizzi, S., Pichierri, G., Farina, G., Cegolon, L., & Abdelbaki, W. (2022). Violence against healthcare: a public health issue beyond conflict settings. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 106(1), 15-16. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luca-Cegolon/publication/356447815_Violence_Against_Healthcare_A_Public_Health_Issue_beyond_Conflict_Settings/links/6249a9d921077329f2eec274/Violence-Against-Healthcare-A-Public-Health-Issue-beyond-Conflict-Settings.pdf
- Coroiu, A., Moran, C., Campbell, T., & Geller, A. C. (2020). Barriers and facilitators of adherence to social distancing recommendations during COVID-19 among a large international sample of adults. PloS one, 15(10), e0239795. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0239795
- Frontiersin.org (2022) About the scope to manage the chronic issue Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2018.00308/full
- Gruber, J., Prinstein, M. J., Clark, L. A., Rottenberg, J., Abramowitz, J. S., Albano, A. M., ... & Weinstock, L. M. (2021). Mental health and clinical psychological science in the time of COVID-19: Challenges, opportunities, and a call to action. American Psychologist, 76(3), 409. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7873160/
- Health.gov.au (2022) About the Managing chronic conditions Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.health.gov.au/topics/chronic-conditions/managing-chronic-conditions
- McCloskey, B., Zumla, A., Ippolito, G., Blumberg, L., Arbon, P., Cicero, A., ... & Borodina, M. (2020). Mass gathering events and reducing further global spread of COVID-19: a political and public health dilemma. The Lancet, 395(10230), 1096-1099. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7138150/
- Oleribe, O. O., Momoh, J., Uzochukwu, B. S., Mbofana, F., Adebiyi, A., Barbera, T., ... & Taylor-Robinson, S. D. (2019). Identifying key challenges facing healthcare systems in Africa and potential solutions. International journal of general medicine, 12, 395. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6844097/
- Pollock, A., Campbell, P., Cheyne, J., Cowie, J., Davis, B., McCallum, J., ... & Maxwell, M. (2020). Interventions to support the resilience and mental health of frontline health and social care professionals during and after a disease outbreak, epidemic or pandemic: a mixed methods systematic review. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, (11). Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00001/full
- Tan, S. T., Quek, R. Y. C., Haldane, V., Koh, J. J. K., Han, E. K. L., Ong, S. E., ... & Legido-Quigley, H. (2019). The social determinants of chronic disease management: perspectives of elderly patients with hypertension from low socio-economic background in Singapore. International journal for equity in health, 18(1), 1-14. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.imrpress.com/journal/RCM/22/2/10.31083/j.rcm2202046/htm
- Wu, J., Chang, L., & Yu, G. (2020). Effective data decision-making and transmission system based on mobile health for chronic disease management in the elderly. IEEE Systems Journal. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s11606-020-06025-4.pdf
- Ibrahim, N. K. (2020). Epidemiologic surveillance for controlling Covid-19 pandemic: types, challenges and implications. Journal of infection and public health, 13(11), 1630-1638. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1876034120306031
- Morganstein, J. C., & Ursano, R. J. (2020). Ecological disasters and mental health: causes, consequences, and interventions. Frontiers in psychiatry, 11, 1. Retrieved on 2nd December from: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00001/full