No AI Generated Content
Case Study Report: hypoxia
Get Free Samples Written by our Top-Notch Subject Expert Writers known for providing the Best Assignment Help Services in Australia
In this research, I faced some problems with my team. The actual issue I faced is related to the test material of hypoxia. The complex problem is regarding hypoxia which is a critical medical condition in which the concentration of oxygen in the body tissue of a person is low. Many scientists all around the world did a lot of research to solve this medical condition and have successfully found some remedies to alleviate this critical condition. In this report, I will discuss how scientists all around the world have solved this problem.
People all around the world have severely suffered from hypoxia, especially the ones living in high altitudes. I think that scientists have taken up some intensive medical care to solve this problem. I will especially discuss the use of the MRI technique for the treatment and diagnosis of hypoxia emphasizing how effective this particular technique is to reduce the number of cases of hypoxia. I have also seen that there are radiation oncologists who had attempted to solve the critical condition of tumor hypoxia by the utilization of the tool called “SIB IMRT”.
In this section I have summarized by approach to evaluate the problem that is mentioned in this study. My approach to this case study is mainly collective for the way of gathering information about the use of MRI for the treatment of Hypoxia. This particular case study is totally of scientific interest. The persons who have the interest in solving this problem are the researchers, scientist and the doctors who are dealing with Hypoxia as well as the use of MRI for the treatment of Hypoxia.
I think the way out to solve the critical factor which is related to Hypoxia is the use of a tool which is known as “SIB IMRT” which is often used by the radiation scientists. In this technique a booster dose is activated which can be delivered directly to the malignant tumor within the radiation target. Another technique is the “BOLD MRI” which is a much more advanced form of MRI technique which can easily detect the level of hypoxia is ant person who is actually dealing with the chronic or acute alteration. For the detection of hypoxia there are four markers that are used in this technique. These are N-acetylated Aspartate (NAA), choline, creating and lactate.
So I have presented a case study report on the way in which a complex problem of hypoxia can be diagnosed and treated by the use of MRI technique. This particular case study reflects on how the scientific community all around the world can effectively solve a problem that is quite complex especially if the problem is related to the medical condition. Here the problem of hypoxia is solved by the process of making teams that are trans-disciplinary which can unite scientists all around the world. The use of MRI as an effective tool for the diagnosis of Hypoxia is well discussed in this report.
- Gupta N, Zhao YY, Evans CE. The stimulation of thrombosis by hypoxia. Thrombosis research. 2019 Sep 1;181:77-83.
- Jing X, Yang F, Shao C, Wei K, Xie M, Shen H, Shu Y. Role of hypoxia in cancer therapy by regulating the tumor microenvironment. Molecular cancer. 2019 Dec;18(1):1-5.
- Lee P, Chandel NS, Simon MC. Cellular adaptation to hypoxia through hypoxia inducible factors and beyond. Nature reviews Molecular cell biology. 2020 May;21(5):268-83.
-  Lee P, Chandel NS, Simon MC. Cellular adaptation to hypoxia through hypoxia inducible factors and beyond. Nature reviews Molecular cell biology. 2020 May;21(5):268-83.
-  Gupta N, Zhao YY, Evans CE. The stimulation of thrombosis by hypoxia. Thrombosis research. 2019 Sep 1;181:77-83.
-  Jing X, Yang F, Shao C, Wei K, Xie M, Shen H, Shu Y. Role of hypoxia in cancer therapy by regulating the tumor microenvironment. Molecular cancer. 2019 Dec;18(1):1-5.