24 x 7 Online Help
Get Free Samples Written by our Top-Notch Subject Experts For Taking Online Assignment Help Australia Services
Education is considered to be context-dependent ad context-specific. Context mainly refers to the surroundings and setting in which the education is taking place. The teacher and students are faced with the exciting as well as challenges task in assimilation of the context variety and rapid embarking of the practice in teaching which includes the course of the education in pre-service initial teacher and entering of the new teacher and first appointment in the school.
The report adheres the focus on the given topic and specialist area Accounting and finance which heads the attention non the purpose of the resources in learning and teaching. The report mainly gains the focus on the part of the career induction as the specialist teacher who is qualified and with the use of learning and teaching resources waitlisting the training of teacher. The report includes the focus on the resources and training material which is required in teaching with the concluding statements at last.
As part of your career induction as a newly qualified specialist teacher, you have been asked by your head of department to submit a report on your use of teaching and learning resources during your teaching practice whilst in teacher training.
Further to this, your head of department has given you the following headings listed below to include or guide you in writing the report.
Define and explain the purpose of resources in teaching and learning (1.1) Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
Resource is considered as providing the source of the learning experiences for the learners, assistance of the process which needs interaction which is between the teachers and students during the process of learning/teaching. Resource mainly helps the students in increasing and learning the experience, meeting the various needs of the learning. The resources are considered to be important for both the teachers and children for maintaining the environment which is organised and helping the students in the experience of learning (Griffith and Burns 2012).
- The purpose of resources in teaching and learning
The purpose of resources in learning and teaching focus on productive and economic factor which are required in accomplishment of the activity and meaning in undertaking the enterprise and achieving the desired outcomes.
2.1. Teaching resources
- Supporting teaching- The focus on supportive teaching includes establishment of the supportive relationship with students. It includes focusing on the students which will help in building the strengths and establishing relationships.
- Providing opportunities to develop ICT skills- ICT mainly includes the potential in transforming the education nature which includes improving the design work of the teacher, enhancement of the role of the teachers and students in process of learning and help in creation of the learning environment which is collaborative.
- An alternative to the ‘real thing’- the alternative for the real thing includes genuine, authentic and permitted (Griffith and Burns 2012).
- Opportunities to actively engage learners- the opportunities for the actively engaging learners include active listening, filling in the classroom, discussions, read more, large lectures, service learning, and working with the student writing in ways number which include blog post, journals, research assignments, and many more.
- More memorable- the most needed resources by the teachers include classroom basics, flexible seating, headphones and listening devices, manipulatives and activity kits, organizers, cubbies and book bins.
2.2. Learning resources
The different learning resources helps in reinforcing the learning for the students include engaging the students in effective conversations about the matter of subject. It includes focusing on the questions of students about the course material, asking for the oral summaries of the material, having and reviewing the tape lectures, and reading the material aloud to the students. The individuals’ learnings can be supported and encouraged by focusing on providing the hand on activities and opportunities for use of the specialist tools which include building the map, creation of the presentation, and so on. The methods which can help in effective learning resources include reinforcing the learning which include the method based on the training of machine learning which is based on desired behaviours on rewarding and undesired outcomes. There should be proper motivation and support of the individual learning by focusing on the materials which are provided for learning and also focusing on the extended learning cycle which include focusing on independent learning in the class by the teachers. The following will help in effective learning resources by the teachers to the students of finance and accounting (Duckworth et al 2010).
b). Evaluate the effectiveness of specific resources in meeting individual learning needs in your own specialist area (1.2, 2.6). Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
The effectiveness of the effective resources which will help in meeting the needs of the individual learning include clearly designed and written in the way which helps in making the work easier and more understandable. The resources which are required in meeting the needs of the individual include text books of accounting and finance, lectures, digital resource learning and many more. The benefits which are engrossed with studying finance and accounting includes flexible path of career, high potential of earning, graduate the training and schemes, and transferable skills. For example, it will help in analysis of the financial statements in helping inform the decisions of the business and facilitation of communication which is between the stakeholders and organization (Avis et al 2018).
1.Why is it important to meet the individual needs of the learners?
Meeting and identifying the needs of the learners helps in boosting and engaging the morale of the students. It is important in meeting the needs of the learners because it will help in providing them with the opportunities that include quality learning. It will help in effective exploration of the areas in which the learners are interested in. This will help in identifying what they need and where they are with shaping path ahead, fostering the ownership of the students over the journey of learning.
2. Write The Benefits And Limitations Of The Resources In My Specialist Area “College”
- Power Point- it helps in maintaining eye contact and easy in presenting with the wide audience by focusing on simple advancing of the slides that include the keystrokes, elimination of the needs for the handouts and following the message. While the limitation include speakers are focusing on creation of the slide which will help in presenting rather than mainly focusing on organizing, and outlining the main message.
- Video- the advantages of videos help in engaging the students of all abilities and ages, motivation with the effective content, providing the context which helps in understanding, exposing the students in variety of cultures and languages, and introduction to the new ideas and culture. While the limitations include time consuming and expensive, spending money in hiring the people to create, edit and script the video.
- Textbook- it helps the learners and teachers in regard. It plays the vital role in process of teaching-learning. They help in providing the framework for the activities of the classroom and giving the best opportunities which are possible for learning. The limitations include outdated and old, information shared is not always relevant and correct, questions are low based on the fact and assuming that the learning is the collection of figures and facts (Czerniawski and Kidd 2010).
3.Effectiveness of specific resources
- Assessing and developing required skills- The effectiveness of resources includes that there should be major focus on developing and assessing the skills which are required for accounting and finance. This include that the major emphasis on developing the approach of teaching is related to following the best methods which will help in effectiveness of the resources which are used in the study.
- Matching the abilities and methods of learning- It includes that the effective focus on the VARK model which lays the major emphasis on the writing and reading, auditory, kinaesthetic and visual. This model is considered as the best for learning and also focusing on creating the learning experience better and more secure.
- Setting and support for attaining target bars- It includes the emphasis on following the support in attaining the bars of target which will help in measuring the focus on entailing the best way through which learning can be best through the specific resources. It helps in effective growth and measurement terms which will help in best accounting and finance practices (Avis et al 2018).
- Use of technology- Through the use of technology, there can be major way of developing the key terms in the way through which there can be set of an example of how resources and materials help in learning and making it better. Technology had led to effective focus on the things which cannot be found in books and other resources, the effective use of technology and computers can help in learning more advanced.
c). Provide an analysis of:
- i) principles of resource design (2.1) Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
Principles of resource design mainly include focusing on the needs of meeting learning, effective contribution in consolidating the learning, VAK, purpose for fit, links which should be preferred in styles of learning, sufficient quantity and quality, addressing the domains of proper learning, simple measure of the gobbledegook, current content and test readability.
Principle is also considered as the laws of learning, are exercise, primacy, freedom, intensity, recency, and readiness. Principles help in explaining the processes of education. It helps in showing how the things are managed and done and how the results of the education should be achieved. It includes the focus on understanding and accepting the important ways which will help in guiding the reflective thinking and the choice of actions and activities.
2. Analyse of principles of resource design
- Meeting learning needs- The principles of the resource design mainly include focusing on the meeting the needs of the learner. When the needs of the learner are met the resource design principles are met as the focus on the learning material had been useful for the individual learners. The first principle include meeting the learners need which is considered as the most effective process which helps in initiating the requirements of the learner. The learner needs are met when there is proper focus on maintaining the overall emphasis on the idea that the material is helpful for the individual and its helps in gaining knowledge and effectiveness (Avis et al 2018).
- User friendly- The second principle include user friendly which helps in focusing on the resources which are friendly by the individual learners. It includes that it should mainly be intuitive and effortless. It includes that the use of interface will become the commonplace of element of virtual and physical products and effective experiences. The good design of experience will help in fulfilling the needs of the user and also letting effective accomplishment with the ease of business.
- Fit-for-purpose- The next principle includes fit for purpose which include that it should be energy efficient, accessible with the effective capacity relative, safe, efficient, and proper purpose for building the users with information.
- Cost effective- The fourth principle include cost effective which includes having the strategy which will help in designing in proper assisting of the courses which are alternative of the policies and actions when there are limited resources. Most of the decisions of education face the constraints in availability of resources and budget. Cost effective resources will help the learners in buying the resources without thinking of anything and only focusing on the results. It is considered as one of the major principles in resource design which the learners prefer (Avis et al 2018).
For example- the resource design which is cost effective also helps in getting the best and better opportunities which will help the learners with the best way of learning and communicating.
- Health and safety requirements- the fifth principle include the major emphasis on the safety and health requirements which should be embodied in the resource design. It includes that there should be major emphasis on safety and health requirements of the workers too who are focusing on the design of the resource. The resource should be designed in the way in which it meets all the demand of the learners and the teachers as well.
- how theories, principles and models of inclusive curriculum design can be used to inform resource development in your specialist area (2.3) Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
“BRIEF SUMMARISY OF THE THEORIES AND RELATED THE THEORIES TO RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT IN MY SPECIALIS AREA, one paragraph each
- Bloom’s Taxonomy- the following taxology is mainly applied for creation of the model of student learning. The model mainly focusses on progressing the students which will help in looking for the concepts of financial accounting with the goals of the graduated of evaluation, synthesis, analysis, application, comprehension and knowledge. The taxology helps in various levels of the learning and is also utilized when the objectives of training should be developed in understanding how the task should be trained, and how the training will take time, and how there should be effective measurement of the successful learning once the training is complete. It also helps in defining the various levels of the intelligence that include understanding, learning, and thinking. It also helps in improving the methods of teaching, assessments and curriculum. It is also considered as the effective way which helps in developing the activities of engagement on the continuum of effective complexity in improving learning and teaching. It is also used as the tool which helps in differentiating the instructor of the classroom in meeting the student’s needs (Avis et al 2018).
For example- when there is understanding of the concepts related to financial accounting, the following taxology will help in effective analysis which include six levels that are understanding, analysing, creating, evaluating, and understanding. Therefore, the following taxology helps in effective development of the resource and lead to providing the best language for the teachers in their exchange learning and discussion with the methods of assessment.
- Maslow hierarchy of needs- the Maslow hierarchy needs mainly include the five human needs level which allow the individual in feeling fulfilled. The theory can be applied in the workplace with the means of determination of how there should be motivation of the employees and making sure that the needs are successfully met. The theory mainly focuses on suggesting that the people should be motivated for fulfilment of the basic needs and then there should be moving to the needs which are advanced. The framework is divided in the five levels which are forming the pyramid. It is considered that the most fundamental need is in the bottom of the pyramid, and with each of the needs there are progressively most advanced needs (Avis et al 2018).
For example- the concept of hierarchy needs pyramid of Maslow helps in building of the pyramids for financial planning. It includes the focus on addressing the needs of the client at every level, which advances on the higher goals. The following will also help in satisfying every need level, and will also help in witnessing the corresponding increases in the trust level of the clients.
- David Kolb experiential learning cycle- in the following learning cycle include the focus on each stage which is associated with the various learning styles that are preferred. It focusses on ensuring that the steps of the model which include focusing on providing the blend of the traditional teaching and hands-on learning. It is considered to be important because it helps in laying the emphasis on the learning of the individual in various ways and also educators can focus on facilitating effective facilities for the students when they learn the effective and unique way in learning. The theory helps in effective work ideas and also focusing on how the problems can be solved in an effective manner. The model helps in designing and helping the people in learning from the experiences. It helps in effective grasping of the concepts, opportunity for being creative, opportunity for reflecting, mistakes being focusing on the valuable experience and observing the improved attitudes towards effective learning.
For example, the theory helps in understanding the active experimentation and concepts of finance and accounting with the learning of formulas and its concepts. It also helps in seeking the solution to the problem and gaining the focus on creative solving of problems with the focus on enrichment of results.
iii) ways in which resources can be adapted to enable an inclusive approach in your specialist area (2.4) Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
Explain an adaptation of resources
Resources are considered to be very useful as the tool for supporting in learning and teaching by giving the students the effective flexibility in assessing the materials and files without the proper supervision of the instructor in the informal way which includes browsing of the virtual environment of learning in organization whether it is at school or any way. The adaptation of the resources includes having the clear purpose of the instructions, making the positive connection with the learner’s identity, experience, and knowledge. There should be focus on building the knowledge of what should be required for the achievement of the specific task, engagement and supporting the use of the assessment for enhancement of learning. The resources which are used in the classroom include the multimedia components, textbooks, reading, lectures, and various resource in the course. The materials which are used in online classroom and face to face include the redesigned or modified and the effectiveness for the online environment. The strategies for the inclusive classroom include defining the minimum standards which are clear for the behaviour, enforcement of the standards consistently, dealing with disruption which is low level in the sensitive way, creation of the opportunities with listening to the children, development of the approach which is ‘scaffolded’ to the learning, and being aware of effective needs of every class person (Avis et al 2018).
For example- The steps which should be included in implementation of the inclusive environment include being clear of the direction which should be taken, making the use of the existing knowledge and skills, development of the shared practice language, promotion of the respect for the difference, and sharing the responsibility for the leadership.
- In my specialist area I use tools like PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Write in one paragraph
d). Evaluate sources that inform resource development, including emerging technology (attach two resources that you have developed and used in your teaching using technology to engage and meet the individual needs of learners) (2.2, 2.5, 2.6)
The evaluation of the sources which help in informing the development of resource include characteristics of the target group/ individual learners, learning preferences and needs, subject specialist development and requirements, media and theory of evaluation. The relevant resources which are used in the learning include software, textbooks, videos, recordings, and relevant materials of reading. The technology basis is considered as the best resource which will help in developing the way learning technology is which include following the engagement of the individual needs and resources include online learning. Technology also includes the focus on the online teaching and learning which help in development of the individual learners.
The tools which can be used in the specialist area include the focus on PowerPoint, Excel and Word which helps in accounting and finance. PowerPoint presentations help in accounting and finance effectiveness and also through the presentations the focus can be on the course content. Excel helps in managing the overall effectiveness of using the formulas of accounting and finance and dealing with the results and answering of the questions. The next include the focus on Word document which helps in managing the above operations and writing of the formulas in the synchronised manner (Corder 2008).
Sources that inform resource development Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
- Library or study centre provision- the centres of learning resource help In benefitting the students by the supplementation of the process of learning. It functions helps in reinforcing, expanding the learning of student, introducing and community based or school. The centres help in providing the access to the materials of learning and serving as the centre of peer learning. Library is considered as one of the places which helps the individual in accessing information which helps in improving the development of new skills, finding jobs, making the informed health and agricultural decisions, education, and gaining the insights of the issues of environment (Cohen et al 2010).
For example- library resource helped in the books of accounts and finance which will help in effective management of the resources. There are all the books available in library which will help in effective basis of information purpose.
- Internet resources to inform specific subject or area- internet resources are considered to be meaning the set of fourth in definition for the Intellectual property. Internet resources help in informing the specific area and subject and dealing with the effective resources. It includes that there should be effective focus on managing resources with the subject matter and including the focus on how internet focus on providing the effective knowledge and information purpose (Corder 2008).
For example- surfing the internet about the main topics of accounting help in effective knowledge and information basis and also including the analysis of managing the whole subject operations.
- Networking with subject specialists- the proper networking with the specialists of the subject includes that effective networking helps in getting the proper knowledge about how the work should be done. This include that the following will help in embarking the focus on developing the efficiency of the subject (Crawley 2010).
For example- with proper networking there can be effective focus in managing the overall information development about the subject of finance and accounting.
- Subject journal- subject journal is mainly considered as the bibliography of online and print books on teaching scholarship with the journal’s list which are dedicated partially and fully to the topic which is same. It mainly includes the publication which contains the articles that are written by the experts, professors and researchers.
For example- journal of accounting and finance help in effective information of the subject engagement and also help in managing the overall development of resource. It helps in managing the overall development of the subject and getting the needed emphasis on effective management.
- Online reviews- these are mainly considered as the comments which are made by the online customers and visitors about the service and product. The reviews help in getting the effective feedback of the positive and negative feedback. It includes that how the online course is helpful and what are the needed information which the learner gained through it (Hattie 2012).
For example- online reviews are the main area which help in feedback of the learners that help in development of the proper resource functions in future. The reviews help in effective engagement purpose and developing the overall purpose.
Design resources, including emerging technology
Specialist resources: handouts, case studies, notes, textbooks, artefacts, models, equipment, exemplar materials, adaptation commercial packages for specific use, tools or equipment for specific purpose, user guides to involve use of computers or equipment.
Emerging technologies: videos or DVD, resource packs of internet materials, virtual learning environment (VLE) materials, active board materials. e-learning. study centre resources.
Attach two resources that you have developed and used in your teaching using technology to engage. As appendices
- Create two PowerPoints slides related to accounting and finance subject
- Create one Handout related to accounting and finance subject
- Employ resources to engage and meet the individual needs of learners in own specialist area Please provide practical examples from your subject specialist area
- Supporting and extending learning- the individual needs of the learner can be engaged by focusing on the specialist are include the emphasis on reinforcing and discussing the importance for the completion of the learning which is extended for making effective progress.
For example- there should be proper focus on working in the suitable environment which include managing the entire learning place and headed discussions.
- Providing opportunities for functional skills- the skills which are functional are important as they help in providing the understanding, knowledge and skills for the adult and young people in progressing the life, education and work. It helps in relating to the transferring the ability of the leaner in solving the context of real life and problems (Keeley-Browne 2013).
For example- these skills can be improved when the accounting and finance subjects are understood well with the managing situations and using the skills of bookkeeping.
- Opportunity to actively engage learners- the opportunity for the active leaner’s engagement includes focusing on tapping the students with the knowledge priority, learning the interest of the students, organizing the discussions of classroom, designing the high relevant activities of learning, integrating the technology of modern and fostering the competition among the students.
For example- there should be active engagement in the class when there are discussions on the accounts and finance.
- Appropriate level of challenge- dealing with the challenges are considered to be essential skill in life. It is considered to be important and helping in development of the skills and learning. For example- there should be effective focus on managing the challenges and difficulties when there is solving the problem and questions of finance and accounting (Hattie 2012).
- Encouraging learning- learning the new things help in giving the feeling of effective accomplishment which helps in boosting the confidence of the own capabilities and reading in exploration of the new business ventures and challenges. For example- teachers help in effective motivation for the students which will help in managing the overall development and resource functions (Keeley-Browne 2013).
e). Explain ways in which resources can be classified and stored, and review ways of sharing these with other learning professionals.
Ways in which resources can be classified
- Clear and logical classification system for retrieval- it includes the main focus on analysis of the particular input and also assessing it with the effective category. There needs to be focus on the categories include finite and discrete.
- Systematic filing and management of resources- this include the focus on avoiding the documents which are unnecessary, following the method which is consistent, storing the information which is related, separating the ongoing work form the work which is completed, avoiding the folders of overfilling, organizing the documents of data and making the digital copies.
- Maintaining current and archive documents- it mainly includes the focus on allocation of space storage which is appropriate, ensuring accurate and fast retrieval, verifying the timeframes of record retention and digitising the active files.
- Produce and maintain appropriate catalogues- the effective catalogues help in classification of resources which help in creation of the brand with the information of quality product, mapping the process of catalogue management and selection of the tool for effective catalogue management.
Ways in which resources can be stored
- Use of suitable storage system for materials- this will help in storing of the resources in the manner which help in providing the facilities, personnel, shipping of the material resources and working in process with the techniques of finished products.
- Secure environment for tools and equipment- this will help in effective storing of the resources and also the information which will help in secure environment also.
- Suitable protection and storage of tapes and discs including computer floppy discs or USB devices- it includes storing and protection of the discs and tapes which will help in storing of the information resources and also dealing with the research effectiveness (Olson 2015).
- Limited access for security- when there is limited access of the security the resources can be stored in an effective manner.
- Booking or issuing system to minimise losses- this will help in effective storing of the information which will help in managing entire functions of the resource with minimal resources.
Sharing resources with other professionals
- Identify common resources- when there is proper identification of the common resources it will help in sharing of the other professionals.
- Create and use of central resource bank- this include that there should be focus on using and creation of the central bank of resource which will help in other professionals.
- Intranet for common-user storage- it includes the focus on using the common storage of user and sharing it through the intranet services (Olson 2015).
- Access to VLE (e.g. Moodle)- the following will help in sharing the resources with the professionals through the Moodle.
- Networking with interested parties- this will mainly help in sharing the resources with the professionals through the parties which are interested with networking.
f). Review and explain legal requirements and responsibilities relating to the development and use of resources, and analyse the implications of intellectual property rights in resource use and development
- Legal requirements and responsibilities
- Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988- it gives the creator and author with the exclusive right in adaptation, copy, selling and lending copies, communicating and the right can be transferred and sold.
- General Data Protection regulation 2018- it is the legislation which helps in unified and updated privacy laws of data across European unions.
- Health and safety Act 1974- it helps in ensuring that the employees should focus on providing the environment which is safe working and looking for the employees’ health with the work place (Tummons 2011).
- Equality Act 2010- it helps in protecting the people from the workplace discrimination and wider society.
- Plagiarism- it includes presentation of someone else work or the ideas as one’s own and without the consent by the incorporation of the work without any full acknowledgment.
- Implications of intellectual property rights and copyright
- Intellectual property rights: it refers to the right which are legal and given to the creator and inventor for protecting the creation and invention of the certain tine period.
- Copyrights: it helps in describing of the rights which the creators have over the works that are artistic and literary (Wallace 2011).
g). Evaluate the effectiveness of your own design and use of resources to engage and meet the individual needs of students (5.1).
Effectiveness of resources
- Appropriate to subject and learners- the resources are appropriate to the learners and subject as it will help in managing the overall development purpose and managing the learners working.
- Recognising limitations- the resource effectiveness helps in recognition of the limitations as it helps in effective engagement of the resources and meeting the learners needs.
- Providing for flexible and extended learning opportunities- the resource effectiveness includes providing with the learning opportunities which are extended and flexible.
- Use of new and emerging technologies- this includes the focus on using the emerging and new technologies which will help in effectiveness and engaging the needs of the students (Wallace 2011).
- Appropriate use of time and materials- this will help in effectiveness of resources and also managing the overall functions with meeting the effective needs of the students.
h). Reflecting on your practice, identify your areas of strength in developing and using resources and areas you need to improve on (5.2). Brief explanation on strengths and areas for improvement
- Confidence in using range and variety of resources- this includes that confidence helps in strengthening the subject matter. It includes the focus on identification of the strength which include the emphasis on following the best way for improvement.
- Awareness of impact, opportunities for differentiation of resource design- the resources help in effective focus on the opportunities for the resource design and differentiation and managing the ongoing impact (Czerniawski and Kidd 2010).
- Practical skills needed to adapt design and use resources to address a range of learners’ needs- this include that there should be focus on adaptation of the resources and design and managing and addressing the learners needs range.
- Embedding opportunities for use of ICT- it includes that there should be focus on managing in opportunities which should be embodied in using the skills of ICT.
Areas for improvement
- Subject up-dating- there should be proper focus on setting the subject with up-to-date technological basis and following the managing disruptions.
- Alternative approaches- there should be focus on managing the alternative approaches which will help in effective improvement of area.
- Exploring and developing new technologies- there should be proper focus on developing and exploring the new technologies and managing the new technologies in subject matter.
- Developing blended learning to allow for flexible or distance learning- there should be proper focus on development of the learning which will help in allowing the distance learning and allowing proper flexibility.
- Identifying range of specific learning needs to address diversity- there should be proper focus on identification of the range which include the emphasis on addressing the diversity needs.
i). Develop a five-point SMART action plan for your continuous professional development in the design and use of resources in your specialist area of teaching to enhance student learning (5.3).
Planning Opportunities Brief explanation about these opportunities
- Action planning as result of observations and evaluation of practice- there should be proper focus on addressing the action plan which will help in continuous development of the professional and following measurement which will help in managing the student learning (Wallace 2011).
- Work shadowing- it is mainly considered as the on-the-job training which helps in allowing the employee interest in following and closely observing the performance of the job role.
- Review of resources available- there should be focus on reviewing the resources which are available and will help in allowing the professional development and building the rapport of the staff.
- Working alongside a specialist- this will help in managing the professional development which is continuous and also help in managing and using the resources and will help in enhancing the learning of the student.
- Participating in good practice groups- there should be proper focus on participating the group for the good practice which will help in managing the entire development of the professional development design of the resources (Wallace 2011).
In unison, the report concludes that there should be proper focus on addressing the managing resources which will help in developing and organizing the resources in accounting and finance. The report concludes that there should be focus on developing resource adaptation and following the best ways which will help in enhancing the overall professional development and managing purpose.
(Business Education, 2007) ISBN 9781901888560 Rogers J – Adults Learning (Open University Press, 2001) ISBN 9780335206773
Avis, J., Fisher, R. and Thompson, R., 2018.Teaching in Lifelong Learning 3e A guide to theory and practice. McGraw-Hill Education (UK).
Cohen, L., Manion, L., Morrison, K. and Wyse, D., 2010.A guide to teaching practice. Routledge.
Corder, N., 2008.Learning to teach adults: An introduction. Routledge.
Crawley, J., 2010.In at the deep end: a survival guide for teachers in Post-Compulsory Education. Routledge.
Czerniawski, G. and Kidd, W., 2010. Successful Teaching 14-19: A Guide for Teaching Assistants.Successful Teaching 14-19, pp.1-320.
Duckworth, V., Wood, J., Bostock, J. and Dickinson, J., 2010.Successful teaching practice in the lifelong learning sector. Learning Matters.
Gould J – Learning Theory and Classroom Practice in the LLLS (Learning Matters, 2012) ISBN 9780857258175
Griffith, A. and Burns, M., 2012.Outstanding teaching: engaging learners. Crown House Publishing.
Hattie, J., 2012.Visible learning for teachers: Maximizing impact on learning. Routledge.
Keeley-Browne, L., 2013.Training to teach in the learning and skills sector: From threshold award to QTLS. Routledge.
Lemov D – Teach like a Champion (John Wiley & Sons, 2011) ISBN 9781118296820
Olson, M.H., 2015.Introduction to theories of learning. Routledge.
Petty G – Teaching Today: A Practical Guide (Nelson Thornes, 2004) ISBN 9780748785254
Race P – Making Learning Happen (2nd edn) (Sage, 2010) ISBN 9781446243848 Reece I and Walker S – Teaching, Training and Learning: A Practical Guide
Tummons, J., 2011. Assessing learning in the lifelong learning sector.Assessing Learning in the Lifelong Learning Sector, pp.1-136.
Wallace S – Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Achieving QTLS), 4th Edition (Learning Matters, 2011) ISBN 9780857250629
Wallace, S., 2011.Teaching, tutoring and training in the lifelong learning sector. Learning Matters.
Wallace, S., 2011. Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector: Biological Psychology: Learning through assessment.Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector, pp.1-240.
Evans D W – People Communication and Organisations (Pitman’ 1990) ISBN 9780273032694
Ludlow R, Paton F – The Essence of Effective Communications (Prentice Hall, 1992) ISBN9780132848787
Nunan D – Introducing Discourse Analysis (Penguin, 1993) ISBN 9780140813654
Schoeman M – Confidence, Communication and You (lulu.com, 2011)
Stubbs, M – Language, Schools and Classrooms (Routledge, 2012) ISBN 9781136469923
Thornbury S – About Language (Cambridge University Press 1997) ISBN 9783125332034
Brookfield S D – Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher (Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education, 1995) ISBN 9780787901318
Gibbs et al – 53 Interesting Ways to Appraise Your Teaching (Technical & Educational Services Ltd, 1989) ISBN 9780947885274
Hillier Y – Reflective Teaching in Further and Adult Education (Continuum, 2005) ISBN 0826479650
Moon J. – Reflection in Learning and Professional Development (Routledge, 2013) ISBN 9781136763632
Roffey-Barentsen J and Malthouse R – Reflective Practice in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Achieving QTLS), 1st Edition (Learning Matters, 2009)?ISBN 9781844451845
Wallace S – The Lifelong Learning Sector Reflective Reader (Learning Matters, 2010) ISBN 9781844452965